Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Seattle is just a Short run away!

OH MAN! In just a couple days my friend Theo is FINALLY back to visit & he is doing a special reading of his new book The Understanding Monster!



The next morning we board a bus together along with Andrice Arp, Julia Gfrorer, Suzette Smith to blast into Seattle for one of my favorite events only in its second year! SHORT RUN SMALL PRESS FEST!!! YES!!! I will be tabling there & have a brand new 66 page section of my comic "2005" printed fresh just in time for them. I may also be accompanying Stefan Gruber in his presentation of Both Worlds, His epic animated masterwork that I have had the priveledge of playing synthesizer to twice  here in portland. I could also be doing a trance enducing performance reading with my band Magic Caves (Suzette Smith, Julia Gfrorer) of a selcetion of Church of awesome thought comics! Theo will be joining us up there to be some awesome characters as well! Its destined to be a rad weekend!!! If you are in seattle or you feel the itch to get rad come to Short Run this weekend I get nuts with us!  I'm out of my mind! YES!!!

No comments: